How it works:
INCINOLET uses electric heat to reduce human waste (urine, solids, paper) to a small amount of clean ash, which is dumped periodically into the garbage. INCINOLET remains clean because waste never touches the bowl surface. A bowl liner, dropped into the bowl prior to use, captures the waste, then both liner and its content drop into the incinerator chamber when the foot pedal is pushed. You can use INCINOLET at any time-even while it is in cycle.
- Drop bowl liner into toilet bowl. Bowl liner catches and contains all waste plus paper
- Flush bowl by stepping on foot pedal
- Push start button to incinerate waste automatically
A Typical Cycle:
- Incineration cycle is started with the push button. Both heater and blower come on when button is pushed. Heater alternates off and on for a preset period of time, blower continues on until unit has cooled.
- Several people may use the toilet in rapid succession. Push the start button after each use to reset the timer.